Sprinkler Maintenance in Lehi
Convenient & Comprehensive Maintenance Memberships from Raintech Sprinkler Repair
While you may not think about your sprinklers when it’s working correctly, a break in any part of the system can mean a huge headache when something goes wrong. Help prevent this from happening and preserve your peace of mind with regular maintenance from Raintech Sprinkler Repair. We can ensure your sprinkler system doesn’t let you down.
Not only can regular maintenance help find small problems before they become expensive repairs, but it can also help you save money on your monthly utility bills by ensuring your system is running as efficiently as possible. We’ll make sure the perfect amount of water hits your lawn at exactly the right time to keep it healthy and lush.
Continue reading to learn more about our maintenance membership offerings. If you’re interested, call (801) 997-5605 or contact our team online to schedule a free 25-point inspection today!
System Activation & Adjustment (April – May)
- Activate the mainline and inspect plumbing and vacuum breakers.
- Check and install the pump, backflow preventer, suction line, check valve, and filter, if applicable.
- Activate the controller, set a watering schedule, and test all valves in the system. Install a new battery, when applicable (batteries sold separately).
- Inspect and adjust system for proper coverage and check for line breaks and broken sprinklers. Any repair charges will be an additional billing, and will only be completed with your permission.
- Check the cleanliness of all lines, heads, and nozzles. Trim sod from around heads and flush as needed.
Mid-Summer Adjustment (July)
- Turn on and check the controller and valves for proper operation.
- Check and adjust the sprinklers for proper coverage and distribution.
- Program the controller for proper seasonal watering schedule.
- Inspect the sprinkler systems for line breaks and broken sprinklers heads.
System Winterization (October – November)
- Turn water off to the sprinkler system and drain the inside pipes and vacuum breaker.
- Remove and/or drain the pump, backflow preventer, suction line, check valve, and filter, if applicable.
- Deactivate the controller and valves. Remove the battery if it’s a solid state controller.
- Blow all lines free of water with compressed air, if applicable.
- Open all manual drains and faucets, if applicable.
Reduced Sprinkler Repair Rates
If we find an issue that warrants a repair during your maintenance service, all sprinkler repairs, including parts and labor, are provided for a reduced price of 15% off. This savings is in addition to our already highly competitive rates, and is exclusively available to our maintenance customers.
Contact us today to learn more! We serve Lehi and the surrounding areas of Saratoga Springs, American Fork, Alpine, Highland, Linden, Pleasant Grove, Eagle Mountain, and Draper.
“He came out and dealt with my sprinkler issues and even contacted the city directly since the issue was being caused by their end.”Ben O.
“I was looking for a local company and am very happy I came across Raintech. They were able to schedule us pretty quickly and arrived within the time promised. They were great to work with, both coordinating times via text message with Cole and working with”Greg B.
“The Raintech guys got the job done, they were very courteous and professional, and the price of the job was very reasonable.”Joe H.
“He answered all my questions and did exactly what I was wanting to be done.”Vicki B.
“He did a great job tuning up the sprinklers, adjusting settings, replacing some heads, and helping address some dry spots and other problem areas.”Lisa T.